Now with tank freezing in Clan Wars I thought of a strategy to kick a clan from a landing province withing 3 days.
- 1st day - apply for landing, battle your way through the qualifications with your top tier tanks and in the battle with owner, jump to tier9 heavies, tier 7 arty and T-50-2s with the sole objective to knock out as many of their top tier tanks as you can
- day 2 - apply for landing and fight your way to the last qualification round (before battle with owner), where you forfeit to the other clan; the objective is to force the province owning clan to lose more top tier tanks and none to you
- day 3 - again, apply for landing and fight your way through; in battle with owner use your top tier tanks, the idea is that in those 2 first days, the clan owning the province would have lost enough top tier tanks so they won't be able to fill the entire roster.
- in day 4, you have your own NAP and forfeit the province to a friendly clan with fresh top tiers
- day 5-7 you play top tiers in qualifying rounds and have to win final so owner won't have to lose top tiers in landing battle; meantime, NAP clan secures a province or two
- day 8, NAP clan forfeits the landing province to your clan