Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The British are coming





WG announced today the upcoming tanks that will be included in the 0.8.1 update, namely the British tanks.


Light tanks:

  • Cruiser Mk I
  • Valentine
  • Cruiser Mk IV
  • Covenanter
  • Cruiser Mk II
  • Cruiser Mk III 
  • Crusader

Medium tanks:

  • Vickers Medium Mk I
  • Vickers Medium Mk II
  • Vickers Medium Mk III
  • Infantry Tank Mk II Matilda
  • Cromwell
  • Comet
  • Centurion Mk I
  • Centurion Mk III
  • FV4202 (105)

Heavy tanks:

  • Churchill I
  • Churchill VII
  • Black Prince
  • Caernarvon
  • Conqueror
  • FV215b




Source: WoT.RU
Update: added some more pictures of british tanks, specifically the Conqueror tier 9 heavy tank and FV215b tier 10 heavy tank.
Update 2: added short preview video by WG



Churchill I and Comet
Cruiser MK1 and MK3
Cruiser Mk1
Black Prince and Churchill VII
Conqueror FV215b
Conqueror - tier 9 heavy tank
FV215b - tier 10 heavy tank













No comments:

Post a Comment