All credits for translation goes to Kruzenshtern from WoT US forums.
- Master Gunner - if the gun is damaged, each 10% of this skill reduces the size of the aiming circle by 2%.
- Sniper - +1% to the likelihood of causing critical damage to enemy tank modules and crew.
- Careful Aiming [literally - Soft Turret Turning] - each 10% of this skill reduces the size of the aiming circle while turning the turret by 0.5%.
- Carries a Grudge - any enemy tank spotted within a cone +/-8 degrees from the axis of the gun remains visible for 2 seconds longer than normal. The skill only activates when it is at 100%. There will no stacking bonuses for two gunners having this skill.
- Forest Hunter - +1 meter to the maximum distance [text cut off] obstacles [I think this means that bushes conceal you at longer distances than normal.]
- Camouflage ... well, you know.
- Battle Brotherhood - +3% to skill level of all crew members. [This is the only shared skill at this point.]
- Contactless Ammo Rack - +12.5% to ammo rack HP. Skill starts working at 100%. Two or more loaders with this skill do not stack.
- Desperado - +10% to reload speeds when tank HP is under 10%.
- Intuition - when changing shell types, there is a 10% probability that the gun will already be loaded with the right round. [There needs to be more explanation of this, but the tooltip isn't shown in the screen.]
- Teacher - for each 10% of this skill, all crew members other than the commander earn +1% XP in combat.
- Eagle Eye - each 10% increases vision distance by 0.2% if optics are undamaged or by 2% if the optics are damaged.
- Sixth Sense - the commander can tell if the enemy has spotted his tank.
- Expert - the commander can spot critical damage to tanks within +/-15 degrees of the axis of the gun.
- Jack of All Trades - the commander replaces knocked-out crew members with 50% effectiveness. [Tooltip - 1 crew member gone - 50%; 2 crew members - 25%; etc.]
Key points made in the text:
- When the new skills are introduced, all current skills will be reset (so players will be able to reallocate XP). [We knew this, but worth mentioning again.]
- Radio operator will have a skill called "Last Gasp", transmitting enemy positions for a few seconds after the tank is killed.
- Loader skill "Carries a Spare" (+1 shell over maximum complement) was removed. [Probably for balance reasons.]
- Most skills are "position-specific" - gunner, loader, etc. Battle Brotherhood is the only new "common skill" (I'm guessing Repair/etc. stay as common skills too).
- If you have the same skill on two crewmen with the same job (two loaders, two radio operators, etc.), typically there is no stacking - the game takes the maximum skill level between the two.