Monday, June 11, 2012
Upcoming tier 10 medium tanks and TDs
At this point in the game, medium tanks and the tank destroyers (TDs) are limited to tier 9. Many times, the players have asked the developing team if they plan to introduce the tier 10 branch for the said tank types.
Well, the answer is yes. Although, at this time, the developers aren't ready to provide us with the fine details on specifications of these units.
- The tier 10 soviet medium tank will be the T-62A and will be equipped with a 100mm D-54TS gun:
- The german line tier 10 medium tank will be the E-50 Ausf. M, equipped with 10.5 cm KwK 45 L/52 Ausf. K gun:
- On the US side, will have the M48A1 (Patton III) tier 10 medium tank, equipped with either 90 mm M41 gun or 105 mm M68 gun:
- On the french side, the situation will be little bit tricky, the developers are planning to raise the current tanks on the light - medium line, starting with AMX 12t, up to one level thus introducing a new tier 5 light tank, the ELC AMX 75 mm SA32, equipped with either 75 mm long 44 or 90 mm D914 guns:
The current tier 9 medium tank on the french side, the Bat Chatillon 25t, will become the new tier 10 medium tank.
Moving on to the TDs side of things:
- On the soviet side, "Object 268" armed with 152 mm M64 gun:
- The german line will get the JagdPz E-100 with 17 cm PaK 45 gun:
- On the US side, there will be two new TDs, the T110E3.with 155 mm AT T7 gun:
And the T110E4 with 155 mm AT T7 gun (180 degrees rotating turret):
- The french will get the AMX 50 Foch (155) that will be equipped with 155 mm SA 58 AC auto-loader gun, cartridge with 3 shots:
Please note that the above specifications are not final and the configuration of these units, when released into final product, might change.