As you may know, after 0.7.4 release, the clan logos shown on the tanks have mysteriously gone.
Here is a procedure to restore the logos on tanks, thanks to WoT US tech support:
***While performing these operations, please make sure your World Of Tanks client is not running***
- Please Browse to "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res\scripts\client\account_helpers" without the quotes
- Make a backup of the file: CustomFilesCache.pyc
- Please download the CustomFilesCache.rar file in the following link: *use link at bottom of page*
- Unzip the CustomFilesCache.rar to "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res\scripts\client\account_helpers" without the quotes.
- Next we would like you to please clear the custom data cache of the game client.
To perform this operation, please do the following:
Launch and run the file given below:
wot_custom_data_rem.zip *use link at bottom of page*
(after you launch it, the file will automatically delete the necessary files)
- Launch the game client, information after that should be updated.
If any clan members also cannot see the clan emblems, please have them follow these instructions or ask them to submit a ticket for support.